How YOU Can Help
A lot of people ask us; how can I get involved and help out?
Well, it depends! There are TONS of ways to help support our mission!
1. If you’re a Brick and Mortar Retailer consider carrying Bottle Ready to Vape Liquids and Upside E-Liquids. 100% of the wholesale profits made from the sale of BRV Liquids & Upside E-Liquids (a BRV brand) are donated to the Vape a Vet Project and are used to fund the purchase of kits, pay for warehouse space, and cover the cost of outreach and support.
2. If you’re a Juice Manufacturer, you can make a special flavor and use our logo on it and donate a portion of sales of that particular flavor to the project. It’s a really neat way to show vapers that you support the cause, and it really helps!
3. For Juice Manufacturers and Mod Makers, you can always donate to the care packages we send monthly. We separate, package and distribute roughly 800 care packages every month to soldiers around the world. For hardware we request current gen(ish) items. Basically no cartos, cigalikes, etc. For juice we are always in need of 3mg. The requests far exceed the amount we have donated. We have a TON of 0mg, and higher nic. Items donated must be new, unopened and not expired. (We treat e-juice similar to food, you wouldn’t donate a half eaten hamburger to someone would you?) For more information about donating product, visit our donations page HERE.
4. If you’re an online retailer, consider making a coupon code with a matching donation. We suggest using the code VAPEAVET and maybe giving the individual 5% off their order with a 5% matching donation. It’s a great chance to do a little more while offering a chance for your customers to save some money.
1. The single easiest way of supporting the project is by supporting BRV Liquids. Since that’s one of the main funding mechanisms for Vape a Vet, it’s a really easy way of supporting the Project by doing something you already do! You already vape, why not do a little more with the same money you’re already spending. Vape for a Cause!
2. Talk to your local retailers, tell them about what we’re doing and ask them why they aren’t involved (if they aren’t). Let them know about the cause and encourage them to support us.
3. Spread the word! If you have family or friends who are serving or who have served who are current tobacco users, let them know about this amazing chance to give vaping a chance at no cost to them.
Thank you for everything that you do as a community, we couldn’t do it without you!